Suzanne Harrison - Broker-Salesperson, REALTOR®
Reference maps for the Las Vegas Valley. Click on the thumbnails for full-size printable PDFs.
||Boundaries of the incorporated cities in the Las Vegas Valley area. These include the City of Las Vegas, City of North Las Vegas and the City of Henderson. Nellis Air Force Base and Boulder City are also referenced.
||Boundaries of the incorporated cities and unincorporated towns in the Las Vegas Valley. Unincorporated towns include: Enterprise, Lone Mountain, Lower Kyle Canyon, Mountain Springs, Nellis AFB, Paradise, Redrock, Spring Valley, Summerlin South, Sunrise Manor, Whitney, and Winchester.
||Map showing noise levels for the four airports in the Las Vegas Valley: McCarran International Airport, North Las Vegas Airport, Henderson Executive Airport and Nellis Air Force Base. Dark red colors indicate the highest noise levels.
||Zip Code reference map of the Las Vegas Valley and surrounding areas. There are 63 physical zip codes in the area, not including those used for post office boxes or those used for a specific company or organization.
||General reference map showing the geographic layout of the Las Vegas Valley along with major streets. The Valley is bordered by the Spring Mountains to the West, The Black Mountains and Northern MucCullough Range to the South, Frenchman Peak and Sunrise Mountain to the East and the Las Vegas Range to the north.
These maps are created from subsets of data from the Clark County GIS Management Office. NeonVegasHomes.com makes no claims, no representations, and no warranties, express or implied, concerning the validity (express or implied), the reliability or the accuracy of the GIS data and GIS data products furnished by the County, including the implied validity of any uses of such data.
City of Las Vegas
- Founded on May 15, 1905 and incorporated on March 16, 1911
- Total area: 135.8 square miles
- Population: 583,736 as of the 2010 census
- Population of the metro "Valley": 1,951,269 as of the 2010 census
Did you know?
- All of the major casinos on the Las Vegas Strip are actually located in Unincorporated Clark County, except for the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino which is just inside the Las Vegas city limits.
- The original townsite of Las Vegas is the McWilliams Townsite, located near Washington Ave and H St. The Clark Townsite, established shortly thereafter on the East side of the railroad, became what we currently know as down-town Las Vegas.
City of North Las Vegas
- Founded in 1917
- Incorporated on May 16, 1946
- Total area: 101.4 square miles
- Population: 216,961 as of the 2010 census
Did you know?
- The North Las Vegas Airport was established in 1941. It was originally known as Sky Haven Airport.
- Long before the modern Las Vegas Motor Speedway complex was built northeast of town, the Craig Road Speedway attracted racing legends starting back in the mid 1960s. The speedway closed in the early '80s, all that remains now is a vacant lot.
City of Henderson
- Incorporated April 16, 1953
- Total area: 107.7 square miles
- Population: 257,729 as of the 2010 census
Did you know?
- Originally laid out in 1942, the town was originally referred to as Basic since it was home to Basic Magnesium, Inc.
- The Railroad Pass Casino, located in the southeastern part of Henderson, opened in 1931 as the Railroad Pass Club. The casino is the oldest continuously operating casino in the state of Nevada.
330 W Washington Ave #106
Nevada Real Estate License BS.0144512
I look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©2019 Suzanne Harrison. All rights reserved.